McCarthy Transfer & Storage & The California Moving & Storage Association is holding a toy drive to benefit Rady Childrens Hospital in San Diego County. Contributions will be taken during normal business hours at 1386 Fayette St., El Cajon, CA 92020.
All toys will be delivered on November 15th after the CMSA San Diego Chapter Meeting and combined gifts will be donated to Rady Children’s Hospital for the holidays
Child Life Wish List for Playrooms and Individual Play with Patients
Per infection control policy, only NEW toys & stuffed animals are only accepted.
Video games must be rated “E” for everyone.
50% of the patients at Rady Children’s are under the age of 3 years.
• Markers, Play-doh, Coloring Books, sequence, paper, Art kits, Glue, beads
• Small Bubbles
• Socks (all sizes), Underwear (boy/girl, all ages)
• Hair rubber bands and detangle spray
Preemies, Infants & Toddlers:
• Infant toys (rattles, musical toys, soothers, etc.)
• Toddler toys (stacking toys, push button toys, etc.)
• Crib toys (mirrors, music players, etc.)
• Board Books (English & Spanish)
Pre-School & School Age:
• I SPY (or similar) books
• Small cars and truck Remote control cars
• Action figures, animals, dinosaurs
• Building toys (Lego blocks, Duplo Blocks, etc.)
• 24 piece puzzles
• Video games for Ps3, Xbox 360 rated E for everyone
• Nail polish kits
• Scrapbooking supplies
• Art and craft supplies and kits
• Gift cards
• Hand-held electronic games
• Videogame systems (PS3, Xbox, Nintendo DS, PSP)
• Videogames for PS3, Game Cube, Xbox, Nintendo DS, PSP *Rated E for Everyone*
• DVDs (English & Spanish) current releases Rated G, PG, PG-13
• Leapfrog Learn toys or Chicco Bi-Ligual toys
• Spanish books and DVDs